Thursday, July 10, 2014

Make up hot list- Cheerleader reccommendations



 The USA Cheerleaders are always dolled up in full hair and make-up for their events, which gives them plenty of experience with different make-up lines and products. I got with the the girls to compile a list of some of their go-to products when getting ready for anything from a big appearance, to a casual day, to a night on the town.

USA Cheerleader make-up favorites include:

 Face
 MAC Studio Fix powder foundation and MAC Pressed powder

"Mac makeup studio fix powder foundation. It works great, and makes you appear to have a perfect complexion even when sometimes your skin is acting up!"- Jackie Elizabeth

"I love my MAC pressed powder. I have sensitive skin and it's always been great on my skin. I love using it either with foundation or just on its own". -Jessica J.

L'Oreal Magic BB cream
"I love Loreal Magic BB Cream - gives great coverage without being heavy and stays matte - unlike a lot of BB Creams!" -Elizabeth

Josie Maran matchmaker line
"I just discovered this brand [Josie Maran] at Sephora. The sales girl was gushing about how much she loved these new products. I bought all 3 [serum foundation, powder foundation and concealer crayon] and honestly, amazing makeup. I have trouble skin and this has been perfect. Coverage is AMAZING and it's one of those kinds that blends in with your skin tone- seriously, blends in. Love these products!" -Cindy



Cheek
Make-up forever HD blush -Deana


Eye
Make-up forever Aquamatic eyeshadow pencil
"Make Up For Ever Aqua Matic line... it has been tested in water for 5 hours straight and still on. With gym workouts or competitions, we cheerleaders/dancers need stay proof make-up and this is exactly what Aqua Matic provides!" -Deana 

Urban Decay- Naked eyeshadow palette
"The Naked palettes by Urban Decay are awesome for any look!" -Sarah

Lashes
L'Oreal Telescopic mascara 
"L'Oreal telescopic mascara! It makes your lashes look super long & it's cheap too! A couple layers of it & your lashes look like you've got false lashes on". -Sarah

Moodstruck 3D fiber lashes
"Moodstruck 3D fiber lashes! I always hated wearing tons of mascara to make my lashes look good. My aunt bought this for me for my birthday, and it gives you lashes that are full and long without having to put much on!" -Stephanie (also favored by Rachel)

Latisse
"To be honest I don't have a favorite makeup product! I rarely wear makeup. I actually use Latisse. It's only sold in Drs offices & scientifically proven to make your lashes longer. Literally everyone who sees me when I have mascara on thinks I'm wearing fake lashes". -Alicia

Brows 
Make-up Forever brow gel to keep the brows in line on quick and casual days and Sephora Collection eyebrow editor kit for a more complete, filled in look. -Charli (blog editor)
 

Lips 
Revlon Just Bitten lip stain
"I usually use just bitten lip stain as a liner because it says on like nobody's business!" -Cindy

EOS lip balm -Deana

Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing lip Balm
"Baby lips! I never leave the house with out it, there are so many different tints/colors!" -Tia 







No comments:

Post a Comment