Sunday, July 13, 2014

Meet Wendi!

Meet USA Cheerleader,Wendi!


Birth Place: Baltimore Md

Current Location: Pasadena, Md

Years on the squad: 6 years

Prior Dance/Cheerleading experience: I have been training in Ballet since the age of 2 years old;     studied professionally at the Royal Ballet School (London, England), The Kirov Ballet (St Petersburg, Russia), Joffrey Ballet (NYC), and The Dramatic Academy where I had the opportunity of performing in the musicals Wicked, Fosse, and Chicago. 
                                                              Centennial High School, Varsity Captain
                                                              Coach for the NCA
                                                              Cheerleader for Baltimore Blast

College: American Musical and Dramatic Academy (NY, NY)

Occupation: Paramedical Examiner 

Hobbies: Scuba diving, taking care of my farm animals, Kenpo with my son, Cheerleading, Dancing, Karaoke, fishing, hunting, but most of all spending time with my family

Pets: Flemish Giant Rabbit, 2 mini red bunnies, chicken (silkies, polish crested), my goat "Boomer", 2 bearded dragons, angel fish, my kitty and the two most precious doxies "Sniper" and "Camy".

Favorite TV Shows- Night Shift, Rookie Blue, and the Discovery Health channel

Favorite movie: The Notebook

Favorite Restaurant: Primo

Favorite place to travel- Punta Cana, Cancun, Aruba, St. Maarten, Bahamas

Words to live by- "Live for today, tomorrow is never guaranteed"

Describe your personal style: Laid back. I love being able to lounge around in sweats all day, but when the time is right getting dressed up fancy is oh so much fun.

Fun Facts- I have an amazing 11 year old son who is my world, my partner in crime!

Reason I choose to volunteer my time for the USA Cheerleaders: My heart is very near and dear to those who serve our country, including police and fire. It’s very rewarding to see the faces of the wounded warriors, hear their stories and let them know that we care and support them.


Wendi is an immensely experienced dancer and cheerleader who loves the outdoors, and spending all of her free time with her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment